Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIDEO:

What's up folks, so I was kayak fishing the other day & the plan was to throw nothing but artificial if I could. I headed out early to the national seashore. Started off throwing top water, but only had one strike and he missed it. after catching a hardhead on a popping cork, I decided I had to try something else. I decided to try a twitchbait. That way I could cover more ground, and really find where the fish where at. Ended up catching a solid bluefish, that I thought was a pretty decent red. (these things throw down lol) After about an hour I switched to a smaller twitchbait, which turned out to be the key. 5 cast after switching I hooked a very nice trout that was around 20 inches. Left the trip happy, and headed out again later that evening to a pier. Used a small mirrodine twitchbait, and once again it did the job. Landed a nice speck and a slot redfish. These fish are a product of trial and error. Some days you have to try multiple techniques to see what they are after. Anyways, ill leave a video if any of you guys wanna check it out. I hope you enjoy, until next time... Tight Lines

1 - 1 of 1 Posts