Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had plans to spiff up my milk crate this weekend and maybe fish some. My car decided to interject. Was sitting at the light at Old Corey Field and Barrancas when my clutch decided it no longer wanted to work. Clutch was stuck to the floor and wouldn't come off the floorboard unless it was pulled up. Even then it would settle back down to 1/4 depression.

Really hoping it's only the Slave Cylinder... if not it could get expensive quick...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its because there is no pressure. So either a leaking line, a bypassing or leaking master cylinder or slave cylinder
Master was replaced 2 years ago this May. Really hoping its the slave or a leaking line. That's what everything is pointing to. If they try to tell me in the AM that it needs a new clutch I'm gonna laugh my ass off and take it to my guy in Milton.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got the call, it was in fact the Slave Cylinder. Stoked that's all it is, $202 out the door and will have it back this afternoon.

The car was ordered by a friend of ours directly from the factory. She requested it have a manual tranny placed in it. When they got shipped by the military we bought it from them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts