Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Someone came into my closed garage door and came into my workshop and stole two rods :wallbash:... a Shimano stradic fj 5000 with 20lb blue powerproslick line on a 2014 outcast custom with k guides. The rod is 7 foot 6. Also a Penn sargus 4000 with a power knob on and old rod I dont know the brand. Would you please keep an eye out and you see something please call 850-463-2733 or email [email protected]
This happened in the Gulf Breeze Tiger Point area so for people living around here might want to keep their things locked up.

Thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
I live in Tiger Point, I'll keep an eye out and thanks for the heads up. Also, it sounds like someone was watching you. I imagine this happened when you weren't home. Pretty scary.....nothing 50 cents worth of lead couldn't solve.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Tiger Point here also... obviously, this really bothers me it happened in our neighborhood. On the flip side- if either of you ever want to get up and go fishing- send me a PM.

·
Super Moderator
5,921 Posts
My in-laws over on Avalon had the same thing happen last week. Closed garage too. Got a blue tool box full of hand tools, that's it.

·
Super Moderator
28,613 Posts
The last time I reported a theft the Daphne PD was nice enough to come by and check me for warrants,then explain that it was all my fault it happened in the first place.:001_huh:
They ran your name so it would be in the CAD (computer aided dispatch)...kinda hard to do a report, not knowing who the victim is. But yes you were also run through the database because you never know who you are dealing with.

Reactions: Wugitus

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
They ran your name so it would be in the CAD (computer aided dispatch)...kinda hard to do a report, not knowing who the victim is. But yes you were also run through the database because you never know who you are dealing with.
I understand it but it just tasted a little bad is all.I'm not sure exactly why.:)

·
Super Moderator
28,613 Posts
I understand it but it just tasted a little bad is all.I'm not sure exactly why.:)
no biggie, its done all the time and I'm sure you aren't the only 1 that felt like a suspect when you are the victim.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts