·
Super Moderator
28,613 Posts
Yeppert...he's a biggun!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
killed a 4 pt? ooofff, desperate times I guess?
Not really, shot 2 does in doe season couldn't find the second one so I was in the dumps, confidence was down. But the 4pt came in so perfectly put on a great show and gave me the perfect shot at 13 yards. Couldn't pass it up, plus he was the first legal Florida buck I've seen in my 2 yrs hunting here.

·
Enjoying Gods Creation
1,262 Posts
Some folks don't have to be desperate to shoot a legal deer. I appreciate shooting mature bucks as much as anybody but it seems like all us "trophy hunters" expect on explanation from someone that shoots a smaller buck. I say if it's legal and it tickles your fancy fire away. Now that your freezers full go kill that big buck! And post pics when you do :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some folks don't have to be desperate to shoot a legal deer. I appreciate shooting mature bucks as much as anybody but it seems like all us "trophy hunters" expect on explanation from someone that shoots a smaller buck. I say if it's legal and it tickles your fancy fire away. Now that your freezers full go kill that big buck! And post pics when you do :)
That just about sums up my reasoning lol. Thanks for the motivation, I'll try my best. Already planning for a full day sit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts