Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit the beach this morning. Nada. I fished from 6am to 8am. Nice morning but no fish. I didn't see any bait either. Since I'm learning just have to keep trying. I still think I'm in a dead area.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I went past two evenings west of Pcola pier, just as the tide started coming in. Whiting thick. Caught some big ones too. Some small pompano mixed in. Walked beach this morning casting controversial paddletail for flounder. Caught none, but saw bunch more whiting.

·
Registered
114 Posts
i think we are wishing

wishing it was mid September, i have been feeling really misused at the surf but, i keep telling myself the truth, that water is still Hot, the flats are cooling down. i am at chicken bone beach 4-7 days a week, putting in my dues. so when the action starts, the surf owes me.:thumbup: hoping i do not starve to death waiting

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know I'm going to have to put in my dues. I'm not use to fishing the surf. I will just have to keep at it. Starting for sept. to nov. I think will be good. I know that the fall fishing is always better since the fish are more aggressive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts