Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is ladies and gentlemen. The Redfish Regatta Trash Talking Championship Cup.

Ain't she purdy! I'll be holding tours here atmy chateau in Navy Point during the month of february on tuesdays and thursdays from 6:00pm till 6:05pm. Admission is $25.00 and for an additional $50.00 I will allow your sorry ass to even touch the cup for 2 seconds. Security will be high during these tours so don't even think about touching the cup for more than the 2 seconds allowed or the guards will be forced to lump your assup in a way I can't even speak of. Following the viewing of the cup on its lighted pedestal,you will be allowed to meet the King of Sling and shake hands with me for a nominal fee of $75.00. Autographs are by appointment only for $150.00 and signed photographs with your loosin self can be had for $2000.00. This is an open invitation so please no PM's since i'm already flooded with pms from Florida sportsman,Time magazine,Gaff,Playboy,and even had to tell George W. that I would have to call him back after he talked to my agent. So don't be shy and yall come on down and meet a living legend:moon

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump Cause i'm an A-hole:moon

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
LMAO!!! To bad, I will takethis away from you next year. I have been studying your craft and it will be time for a new king to rein.

How about I come over with a six pack of Land Shark instead.:letsdrink

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Son,I figure one more year of trash talkin' and a Hat Trick and I may retire but I will allow,and don't get this all over the place,but you may come on over to kiss my :moon for free. Just this once so don't tell all your friends about it. Landshark Ha,I'm on the Captains time my friend.:shedevil

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Oh, So you win the cup , and think that your better than us beer drinkers.

It will be early retirement for you my friend.:moon

I rather have the ribbon.Last I looked it said Winner!!!

This is a public announcement:

Its tovaluable to take pictures . Its in a glass case with state of the art laser protected alarm system. You will have to call the Brinks hot line to make an appointment to see this once in a lifetime ribbon. Please call ahead before coming over, have armed guards surrounding the house 24/7. They will shoot on site no questions ask.

Plus I will have a ribbon plus the cup next year. To add to the collection. Its just a matter of time you will slip up somehow. Thats what happens when you get a fat head.:moon

I tried to get my engine to stop working but it kept on going. It was mine for the taking.

But the engine started. I got it next year so, enjoy it for now, it will be taken away faster than you can say Capt and Coke!!!!!:moon

That sure sounds real good right now.:letsdrink

·
Registered
515 Posts
I think that the accent lighting is what really makes the trophy stand out. The flash light propped up against the pack of Marlboro lights really shows off the genuine immitation 24kt gold plastic laminate. I wish I could have been there with ya that day Dan. You only win this award once a year, so maybe next year I'll get to witness it first hand. P.S. You might want to take that nuclear chicken gulp off of that jig head before it turns into a rock. Congrats brother!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
That cup is mine next year biotch!!:banghead

Damn I should have saved the super special custom rod I gave you for next years tournament. :doh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts