Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Saw you guys out there Sunday. That was an amazing post. We are so lucky to have you on our forum!!!:clap:clap

:bowdown:bowdown

·
Registered
107 Posts
thanks for posting the pics, I hadn't had a chance to stop by and get a copy burned to cd. We have to do trips like that more often. Its a lot better than sitting in class all day

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Man now thats another awesome post from the best poster on here. Your post are like poetry. Thanks :bowdown:bowdown

·
Registered
418 Posts
Saw you guys out on Sunday, just east of the Bob Sikes bridge.

Thanks for sharing the photographs, I have been trying to describe to my grandkids what really lives in our bay waters. All they ever see is what they hook. Even I was surprised at some of the species that ya'll pulled up.

Once again thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks for such great responses, y'all- every trip on the Bellows is an amazing one and I am glad to be able to share with folks!

Danno- the spot by Bob Sikes was our Deer Point trawl- we got some of the most diversity over there. The area we were trawling was a tunicate bed which harbors all kinds of neat critters, a sampling of which I was able to photograph and show to everyone here. Last year in Aprilwe pulled up a 50-pound sturgeon from that same site- it was checked for tags, photographed, and returned to the water QUICKLY.

David Ridenour- you can be my student any time. :)

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
Bump for a really good post . .............We all live in a really cool place.......................

21 - 36 of 36 Posts