Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Video -

Managed to get a couple Stud Pompano! Be sure to check out the adventure we had the other day including the Saltoogan Sqaud, Bama Beach Bum, and AnglerUp!

Hey folks thanks for watching i hope all of you enjoyed the video! In this episode me and the Saltoogan Squad teamed up on a trek in search of some Pompano. We were joined by two cool guest, the first being Bama Beach Bum, and the second being Anglerup. It was a cool experience to fish with these guys and i know we will definitely do it again here soon. I'm going to try and start getting a little more educated in the beach fishing world so i can make some cool videos for you all. Any tips would be appreciated! Tight lines folks!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Next time You come back and film, schedule a trip with GrouperKing! I am sure he’d hook you up with more monster Pompano.

Also, where do y’all reside?

·
VIP of the PFF
8,378 Posts
I dunno Russ. I still don’t see a Pomp on the tourney board from you!! Lol
I only landed 2 today. I lost a sure nuff fine one at the shore. If it hadn't have been so late ,I would have stopped by and had one weighed for my aggregate. I caught a decent whiting as well. I fished until dark and I had a hell of a walk /drag back to the truck. Hopefully I'll catch some bigger ones. Due to the rain and the cold front I'm going to take a couple days off fishing. By the way what's the biggest whiting so far ?

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
I only landed 2 today. I lost a sure nuff fine one at the shore. If it hadn't have been so late ,I would have stopped by and had one weighed for my aggregate. I caught a decent whiting as well. I fished until dark and I had a hell of a walk /drag back to the truck. Hopefully I'll catch some bigger ones. Due to the rain and the cold front I'm going to take a couple days off fishing. By the way what's the biggest whiting so far ?
1.525lbs

1 - 20 of 22 Posts