Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,521 Posts
angus_cow_doctor (4/1/2010)How stupid would you have to be to attack a US naval ship?? I mean REALLY!?!?!?!

Apparently, that is the level the Somalian pirates have reached now...
I think they just did not know any better, saw a ship, saw money, and did what they do, attack, without knowing what a military ship looks like.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BananaTom (4/1/2010)
angus_cow_doctor (4/1/2010)How stupid would you have to be to attack a US naval ship?? I mean REALLY!?!?!?!

Apparently, that is the level the Somalian pirates have reached now...
I think they just did not know any better, saw a ship, saw money, and did what they do, attack, without knowing what a military ship looks like.
All those gun barrels pointing off the ship should have been a give-away. I bet they were rethinking their whole strategy once that frigate started returning fire..... LOL

·
Registered
222 Posts
Maybe they were just looking for a free ride to the U.S. Living in an U.S prision on our tax dollars is probably better than what they have in Somalia. The Navy should have accidentially sank the boat with the pirates onboard.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is a good point about the free ride.....

Might have been like that Breyer Rabbit story. "Please, oh please, don't throw me in that briar patch!" Only in this case, it involves the brig....

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"SHhhhhhhhh...."

"I see stupid people. Only they don't know they are stupid.... Oh wait. My bad. Scratch that. Its just more of those Somalian pirates again...."

:moon

·
Registered
337 Posts
I would like to see some footage, not that I don't trust the media but something does not sound right. One burst from the smallest gun on that ship would cut a skiff in half and kill or wound at least one or two.

·
Registered
146 Posts
bamagator (4/1/2010)Maybe they were just looking for a free ride to the U.S. Living in an U.S prision on our tax dollars is probably better than what they have in Somalia. The Navy should have accidentially sank the boat with the pirates onboard.
My first thought exactly. I don't think anybody is that stupid.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,134 Posts
It happened in the middle of the night... I would not be surprised if there wasn't a little "bait and switch" involved.

Even with radar it's easy to confuse returns when you want to...

Jim

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
choppedliver (4/1/2010)when a stupid person does something stupid, it's not balls... it's just stupid.

Copyright Choppedliver 2010, All Rights Reserved :)
When can we expect the bumper stickers to be available???? LOL

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
commode commander (4/2/2010)Obama's dad and children trying to come home for the free health care.
Hold on....... I got to go and shore up my home defenses before someone makes a comment like that.......... :poke

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
angus_cow_doctor (4/2/2010)
choppedliver (4/1/2010)when a stupid person does something stupid, it's not balls... it's just stupid.

Copyright Choppedliver 2010, All Rights Reserved :)

When can we expect the bumper stickers to be available???? LOL

LOL, Im taking back orders! Place yours now!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts