Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I did have a cart but I was stuborn and rarely used it. I have a lifted truck which didn't help a trailer would have been alot easier. most the time I would fish with friends that would help me load and unload but the few times I went alone I had close calls on the slippery ramps. If you take your time and get it down to a science it isn't that bad.

Sent from samsung Galaxy note using Forum Runner

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Just don't be like me.and bri g extra crap you don't need just because you can haha!

Sent from samsung Galaxy note using Forum Runner

·
Registered
124 Posts
got the OK from the boss to buy one (fathers day gift). if it's to my liking, should have one this summer :thumbup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
PA in June

Hey thanks for the info. It is nice to see light at the end of the tunnel. I have been trying to figure out how to equip my yak and the more I think about it the more confused I become. Does anyone have a recommendation for an easy to use fish finder/GPS. Easy to use is the key. Any hints on rigging would be appreciated.Would built in rod holders be more advisable than putting them on a crate? How about ice chest or fish bag? Is there a better brand of fish bag. If I were to go out in the gulf What kind of rods and how many. My unfulfilled dream is to catch a dolphin fish. I have already caught Flipper.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Oh and what would be the pros and cons be between a 12 and 14 foot?

I used to have a OK Prowler Big Game a few years back, and that thing was like trying to paddle a barge..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Talked to Kirk at keysailing today and he said they started shipping PA 12's today. He is still unsure when they are in the lineup to get the first shipment. Here's to hoping it's before snapper season starts.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts