Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let my fellow forum members know I put my 14 ft. john boat in the shop at The Maintenance Shoppe last week for an overhaul and I had a very good experience. All the work I had them do exceeded my best expectations for howI hoped it would turn out.I also felt the price was fairly reasonable for what they did. Just wanted to pass on to everyone that might be looking for marine repair facilities. They had a huge yard that was very well secured and the turnaround time on my boat was unbelievable. 4 days to re-carpet, re-wire, paint the motor, re-work the swivel seats, etc. I will be using them again. Tight lines all.

Mike

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
mdrobe2 (2/22/2008)Just wanted to let my fellow forum members know I put my 14 ft. john boat in the shop at The Maintenance Shoppe last week for an overhaul and I had a very good experience. All the work I had them do exceeded my best expectations for howI hoped it would turn out.I also felt the price was fairly reasonable for what they did. Just wanted to pass on to everyone that might be looking for marine repair facilities. They had a huge yard that was very well secured and the turnaround time on my boat was unbelievable. 4 days to re-carpet, re-wire, paint the motor, re-work the swivel seats, etc. I will be using them again. Tight lines all.

Mike
Were you expecting anything less?? Anytime I pay to have a job done I expect nothing less. I give nothing less then that when doing a job for someone...money or not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts