Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
PFF Official Referee
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have it. I have it bad. I'm sitting here at my government desk wishing that I could be out in the woods listening to the birds, listening at the morning dew fall every a time a slight gust blows through, watching that dumb squirrel. Especially after yesterdays storm. I know they are moving right now as I type. I don't think they are moving. I know it. I can feel it in my bones. 4 doe just fed past my favorite tree. I wish i was there to put the good ol' 100 grain broadhead right in the boiler room. Damnit man, this is going to be the longest 45 days... 3 more just walked by. Here he comes. I see bone but cant make them out. I grab my bow. He's feeding on the other side of that blow down.. Come on, come to me. Holy crap, he's big. He has a drop tine. Two drop tines. I'm breathing hard. I can't stop shaking. He just stepped out. 34 yards. I draw back. He heard me. He lifts his head up and faces directly towards me. I'm holding. Not moving. Damn it seems like forever. I'm glad I picked up that Elite Answer. I can hold this thing here forever. He calms down and feeds again. No shot. I let down. I try to pull myself together. Please Espo don't screw this up. I take a deep breath. He turns. Broadside.... I draw. Second pin. Float it... float the pin. Squeeze.... I just caught a woody... stay tuned....

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Too bad they don't make a cream for that kind of itch!

I just picked up a Elite Hunter. It's insane how long you can hold the draw on those bows!!

·
PFF Official Referee
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It itches really really bad!!!:blush::sweatdrop::blush::sweatdrop::blush:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Drop-tine in BW?? Dude, not only are you dreaming, you're in an Ambien/Budwiser coma! Wake up before you sleep walk out of your stand!

·
PFF Official Referee
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hey Gator, this is MY daydream. Hell at least I have stories to tell. What about you? Wait a minute... your ol' lady wants to know where your at. Get there son. Just sayin... stay tuned...

·
Banned
3,081 Posts
I am sorry but I could not be in a lease that I could not hunt year round, would drive me nutz and not cost effective! AND we have had several guests out this year to help them out!

·
Banned
3,081 Posts
Ya just gotta learn to be nice to me and get to know some of us on the lease! I am telling you people are stupid, good hunters and friends are smart. Not a one of the guests that have come and hunted did not bring bait or attractants when they came out, very nice, careful and friendly, I love the Sportsmen of America!

All of the guys I have brought into the lease the last 2 years have a Military background or a long Sportsman heritage. We have 1 spot left this year and I have not advertised it, just waiting for the right guy. We even have a Wounded Warrior project for one of our members this year and he is getting a new 6.8 for about 1/2 price. I hate living in Destin with the presumptuous pompous AH that live here but the wife will not move to the country!

·
PFF Official Referee
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well then, Military-check, Nice guy-check, Sportsman-check, what else???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts