Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In previous years for the damn tackle box at the GCKFA Tournament different people would put a new lure in a five gallon bucket and fill out a slip and Ted or someone would draw the winning ticket for someone to win the bucket full of lures. This year my work ''Half Hitch'' is sponsoring the event and we will be replacing the five gallon buckets with two YETI coolers and it will be called "The Best Damn Cooler" so all you have to do is bring in a good new lure ''nothing to cheap'' in or purchase a lure from any of our Half Hitch stores and drop it in the Yeti Cooler at our Navarre store for a chance to win two Yeti coolers including all the lures that have been turned in! You can also bring the lure into the captains meeting and sign up there plus you can bring in or buy more then just one lure so you will have more chances to win.

I will be working at this station during the captains meeting and the weigh in so if I have never met you before come up and say hi. This is going to be another awesome tournament this year!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Like $5 and up. I mean the two coolers alone is $500 without all the lures in it. Ted said he will call out people for trying to use cheap lures during the captains meeting.
That how they did it last year I think with the $5 min

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

·
Senior Yakker
2,765 Posts
I just check this out at the Navarre store and there was only five lures in it.
Few of us are anywhere near Navarre. Hell, last year (i believe) was the first year we could put a lure in before the captain's meeting. The bucket always fills up...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts