Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yea, the family and I went last night, what a blast! Man I can't believe how clean and organized it all was evenrestrooms were clean. We had a good time. If you go and are gonna ride the rides,especially with kids, get the all day ride pass. It's the only way to go. Everything went smooth and the concert, last night was Craig Morgan, was good and loud and you could hear it from the whole fair grounds. There was only one thing that was outta place, the ride operators instead of your normal carnies were Mexican on several rides. The game operators were your normal run of the mill carnies though, at least some things don't change. I had a good time and it was the carnival I've been to in at least 15 years,minus of course Trinidad.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Took the wife and kids last night. We bought the family package to save a few bucks. It came with 4 arm bands, 8 admission tickets, 2 parking passes and a coupon book for some of the vendors for $125.00. The fair was same as usual, some cool stuff, some crazy people. About 7:00 it got so crowded with younger people that we could hardly move. In all we had fun but we try to go once every year cause the kids enjoy it so much.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Oh no, the mexicans are taking the carnies jobs too? My wife loves the fair, we will be going monday, I think.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Did not see a lot of weird people, but I did see about a million pregnant people walking around. Something must be in the water.

My family and I went to the fair at opening time 10:00 am and left by 2:00. Just enough time to get through all the rides and eat all the food.

Had a great time. I would suggest buying the all inclusive band for 17.00 dollars for the rides to save some cash!

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
I took my family sundayaswell, bought the family pass, we were there about 4 hours and the bottom fell out.... my grandaughter had a blast.....:usaflag

1 - 6 of 6 Posts