Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been up for a while boys....almost game time... gobblers are tearing it up!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Based on the reports I got yesterday from the Walnut Hill area sounded like they did not start moving till about 9. Hang in there and good luck!!!

·
Praedator
10,214 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Dang doe right below the stand. Stand up, get ready to draw back and she looks dead at me. I freeze. she goes back to doing her thing. I go to draw back again and she looks at me again. This time she darts away blowing the danger horn for every deer in the whole freaking county to hear. She then proceeded to circle me out of range blowing like crazy. I have an arrow waiting for this doe if she ever shows again.

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These bastards better move this PM cuts havent seen squat... Stay tuned...

Sent from the tree stand...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Had one blow at me in Chumuckla this morning about 5:40. Was weird I was in the stand for about 10 minutes and had good wind and next thing I know a deer is blowing about 75 yards off. Didn't see anything else just heard some turkeys. Will be back at it this afternoon.

·
Registered
469 Posts
My son and I sat Eglin from first light until 9:45. My son had a very small doe under him at 8:00. I did not see anything. Heading back out around 2:00

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
You guys are not supposed to be hunting on the lords day... I will pray that you fellas find god.....

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
God created it for us? What the heck diffrance does that make? I will pray for you..... i pray a flower pot falls from a window sill.......

I belive in the Lord Jesus Christ, worship and love him. I still hunt on Sunday!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts