Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody , Just wanted to tell Ya'll about a nice little Mom& Pop SeaFood Place That I would Like to see Stay around, I live In the Bellview area It Is off of Saufley Field Rd,They Buy Their seafood from local People and They have Good Food , Just would like to see Members Try It Out, Don't have any close Seafood Restaurant They also Have Good Prices, Give Them a try , I think you will be Pleased!!

Just One Man's Opinion!!!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Hello. I had the Catfish lunch plate about two weeks ago and after that pile-o-food I ended up skipping dinner. Great service, Great prices, excellent home style cooking. Check it out! Enjoy, T

PS It's where the old Fred's Spagetti place used to be. At the intersection of Mobile Highway and Saufley Field Road, head east on Saufley and it's just a short way down on the left......

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Boatjob1

Glad you tried It , as much as I love my Seafood, I sure Miss Uncle Fred's Best Itl, food in town for the money, Did I say for the Money H-ll the Best Itl food in town!!!!!

In My Opinion

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
I ate there right after they opened... your right the food is very good, but I thought it to be a bit pricey for a lunch.....

:usaflag

1 - 6 of 6 Posts