Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,104 Posts
Very nice

Very nice for this time of year, but I have been hearing about some nice bream catches over here in the river on the bottom with worms. I usually don't fish bream this time of year,but maybe need to start trying.

·
VIP of the PFF
8,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was fishing with a slip cork and wigglers. As soon as the worm would reach the bottom they had it ! I was fishing in about 12' of water. I wasted a few minutes throwing a grub for crappie "no bites ".

·
Super Moderator
28,613 Posts
Dang fish frying time!!! Good deal!!!

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yes you can catch them year round. My cousin nails them every single time he goes and normally before noon. He never fishes the same body of water twice in a row. Best beam fisherman I know. My other cousin does the same with crappie when he goes up in Alabama.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I could do that all the time back in Indiana, that part I miss...Haven't caught a one here yet lol Nice mess of 'gills man. Fly em up!

·
VIP of the PFF
8,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I could do that all the time back in Indiana, that part I miss...Haven't caught a one here yet lol Nice mess of 'gills man. Fly em up!
I took 10 of the 20 and fried them up yesterday. Served them up with some baked beans, french fries, and hush puppies. Those suckers were good , I ate seven and my wife ate three !:thumbup:

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,104 Posts
I took 10 of the 20 and fried them up yesterday. Served them up with some baked beans, french fries, and hush puppies. Those suckers were good , I ate seven and my wife ate three !:thumbup:

You sound like a bream eating pig, like me.:laughing: Put a plate of fried bream in from of me and all you see is my elbows flapping. I eat 'em all from the river but bream are my first choice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts