Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After fishing so hard all week-end we had put the boat in the lift with the expectation of not fishing again until my return from Missouri on October 12;not so! On the way home, crossing three-mile bridge and the water was slick, called Lane to get her 10-20, and she was just leaving work. I told her to rush, I would have the boat loaded and bait bubbling.

Lane got home, and awaaay we go, to one of our fav. spots. Anchor down and before I can get my hook into the first bait Lane reports "Fish On". Helped her land a nice red. Baited up and in the water, and bang! Another hook-up. Red. And, Bang, another Red. And, Bang, another nice Red. And, Bang, another big Red. And, Bang, another bull Red. And, Bang, another screaming fighting Red. And, Bang, another beautiful Red. And, Bang, another good size Red. And, Bang, another big Red. And, Bang, another terrific Red. And, Bang, anotherbull Red.

WOW! Final tally, 11 reds landed, 9 releases; only three over slot and no shorties, all in less than 2 1/2 hours. Now that's what I call catching. :Wow:

Where were these fish this past week-end? Tonight was one great evening of fishing.

:takephoto PICSON THE WAY!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Danggggg... I KNOW where I'm going fishing this Sat am!!! I NEED to catch a legal red bad!! Have only caught one... THIS ENTIRE YEAR to date... and it was only 16". :banghead:banghead

I KNOW.. you guys had a blast!!! I'm just jealous!!! laffs....:reallycrying

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tmgrimm2 (10/3/2007)When I try to view your pics it sends me back to the main forum page??? Any thoughts?

Thanks, Toby

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl16_lblFullMessage>Try now. Not sure what happened. I tried to open and was sent back to homepage as well. Went to edit and opened; OK. So went back to thread and tried to open again; it worked. A Real Head Scratcher!

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl16_lblPostSignature>"Sharks are no longer at the top of the food chain!"

"If Mondays were fish, I would throw them back!"

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fishn4real (10/1/2007)After fishing so hard all week-end we had put the boat in the lift with the expectation of not fishing again until my return from Missouri on October 12;not so! On the way home, crossing three-mile bridge and the water was slick, called Lane to get her 10-20, and she was just leaving work. I told her to rush, I would have the boat loaded and bait bubbling.

Lane got home, and awaaay we go, to one of our fav. spots. Anchor down and before I can get my hook into the first bait Lane reports "Fish On". Helped her land a nice red. Baited up and in the water, and bang! Another hook-up. Red. And, Bang, another Red. And, Bang, another nice Red. And, Bang, another big Red. And, Bang, another bull Red. And, Bang, another screaming fighting Red. And, Bang, another beautiful Red. And, Bang, another good size Red. And, Bang, another big Red. And, Bang, another terrific Red. And, Bang, anotherbull Red.

WOW! Final tally, 11 reds landed, 9 releases; only three over slot and no shorties, all in less than 2 1/2 hours. Now that's what I call catching. :Wow:

Where were these fish this past week-end? Tonight was one great evening of fishing.

:takephoto PICSON THE WAY!
Keepers from Monday, Oct. 1, 2007

Specks fromThursday evening Sept. 27, 2007 - Pre-fishing for the Pirates Tourney

Thursday by-catch, White Trout; "Dinner"!:hungry

1 - 20 of 25 Posts