Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1989 26'8" Renken Seamaster WA

350 I/O, Garmin 198C chartplotter/GPS/FF, Bimini Top, 170 gal gas tank, 30 gal water, Very low hours on rebuilt engine (late '06), recent oil change, new spark plugs, new fuel/water sperator, new exhaust y, dual batteries, new oil pan, new alternator, new shift cables, new starter, sleeps 4 comfortably, enclosed head with shower, below deck sink, multiple livewells, tackle lockers, stove, fridge,triple-axle trailer, VHF w/ new shakespear antenna, swim platform, trim tabs, saltwater washdown, 2 cannon downriggers w/ 10lb balls,anchor and windlas.

Looking to buy a center console of similar size. Bought this boat to "cruise" and fish with. Ended up just fishing. No use for cabin at all! Good family boat! Asking 12,000 OBO or would be willing to consider trade for similar size center console. Check out the pics!!!!

Also, new distributor, trailer lights/guide poles,and fresh engine paint!

Also, new carb and distributor. Make me an offer!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothing? Nobody needs a big ol' boat? Don't be afraid to make offers!! I'll even throw in a whole buch of extra parts I have for her taking up room in my garage!! And by the way I went ahead and replaced the distributor on her so that everything on the engine is now new!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PRICE REDUCED!!!

$9900, jump on her! I found a new boat I have to have! She's listed on ebay. It's a big, kick ass boat for a low price! Don't let her slip by!!

Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts