Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
County mulls site for public boat ramp to Perdido Bay | Local News | pnj.com

I hope they build it at the location below just out of spite....not to mention it looks like the only option for perdido

"We have enough drunks through here as it is, and this road is mostly couples with young children," said Riola Place resident James Hartley. "Boat ramps tend to attract unsavory type characters, and the fact that they would be drinking out here, I'm not sure why the county started to consider it anyway."

·
Registered
690 Posts
Unsavory type???

I resemble that remark. I say we hold a PFF bash in Riola Place near to where the proposed ramp is going to be located. Let them know we might be a tad unsavory, but we do have a softer side:letsdrink

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
"We have enough drunks through here as it is, and this road is mostly couples with young children," said Riola Place resident James Hartley. "Boat ramps tend to attract unsavory type characters, and the fact that they would be drinking out here, I'm not sure why the county started to consider it anyway."

he must be from up north...:banghead:looser:nonono:baby

·
Registered
690 Posts
Wait a minute VS... I'm from up north and I'm an unsavory drunk, but I would never cause the good people of Riola Place any trouble. I would also never be dumb enough to be quoted in the local newspaper degrading what has to be one of the majority interests in PNS. I say we egg his house on Xmas Eve. :shedevil

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
VS200B (12/24/2007)"We have enough drunks through here as it is, and this road is mostly couples with young children," said Riola Place resident James Hartley. "Boat ramps tend to attract unsavory type characters, and the fact that they would be drinking out here, I'm not sure why the county started to consider it anyway."

he must be from up north...:banghead:looser:nonono:baby

Why is it that when something is questionable going on....they (he) must be from up north??:banghead:moon

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Gonnamissher (12/24/2007)Unsavory type???

I resemble that remark. I say we hold a PFF bash in Riola Place near to where the proposed ramp is going to be located. Let them know we might be a tad unsavory, but we do have a softer side:letsdrink
I think that's a great idea. How about a New Years bash. This guy obviously is not a boater. If he was he would know that Boaters are, as a general rule, the most honest and freindly group around. Just look at PFF.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts