Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else getting this error constantly???

"The application encountered an unexpected problem."

I am getting it about every other time I try and navigate somewhere on the forum. Maybe the server needs a reboot. Or a hit with a hammer usually workes for me.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yes me to, got a double post earlier because I didn't think it went through. Tried to reply to this earlier, and got it several times. :banghead

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Yep, happening off and on, but mostly with my "recent post" search results. Looks like it's running out of space...I'm sure Chris will be on it as soon as he's done with work.

Could not allocate space for object 'InstantForum_SearchResults' in database 'InstantASPForum' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full.

·
Registered
503 Posts
<H1>The application encountered an unexpected problem. <HR width="100%" color=silver SIZE=1></H1><H2>Unexpected Problem Occurred! </H2><BLOCKQUOTE>This error has been logged. If this problem persists please contact the web master. </BLOCKQUOTE><H2>More Information... </H2>

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
i didnt start getting it till shortly after i read this thread the first time. but now keep getting it over and over again. im sure Chris will get it fixed as soon as he can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts