Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2nd Annual Winter Kayak Fishing Challenge is a catch/photo/release tournament running from December 4th to December 14th. The target species are Redfish and Speckled Trout and the entry fee is $20. The fish boundary will include five counties (Escambia, Santa Rosa, and Okaloosa in Florida, and Baldwin and Mobile in Alabama). The top 3 fish in each species will be paid out in cash. 100% of the entry fees will go toward payout. You can win more than one prize. If you have any questions, contact Pensacola Kayak & Sail at (850) 456-5856 or email [email protected].

Here is the link on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/574362762663503/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are going to do a flex captain's meeting from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on December 4th at Pensacola Kayak & Sail. You can pick up your CPR token anytime from 5-7 that night or regular business hours on Friday Dec. 5th or Saturday Dec. 6th. You can start fishing as soon as you have your token. All fish photos will be emailed to PK&S and submissions will be allowed through 11:59 p.m. on December 14th.

Cash payout will go to the three largest redfish and the three largest speckled trout. There will be no limit on the number of prizes that one angler can win.

For a detailed list of the rules, call or stop by Pensacola Kayak & Sail.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stop by Pensacola Kayak & Sail tonight to sign up for the Winter Kayak Fishing Challenge. Registration will be any time between 5:00-7:00 p.m. tonight. The entry fee is $20. The entry fee must be cash, check, or paypal; we are not able to take credit or debit cards for the entry fee. If you have any questions, call the shop (850) 456-5856.

·
Registered
121 Posts
If like to go by there tomorrow afternoon to pay if I can. I'll call when I get off work.

-From behind these eyes, flung in your general direction!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We had seventeen competitors this year in what turned out to be a tough week of fishing. The tournament once again earned the name "challenge"! The results are listed below. Winners can come by Pensacola Kayak & Sail during business hours to claim their prize. If there are any questions, let me know. Thanks to all who participated.

Trout
1st: Ron Davis 24.25"
2nd: Mark Azevedo 24"
3rd: Ron Davis 22.75"

Redfish
1st: Matthew Vann 41.125"
2nd: Marty Mood 40.875"
3rd: Keith Morrison 40"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts