Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Step outside (Tiger Point) and WOW....the smell almost knocked me over...anyone else in the area smelling the same...or did I miss the new fish processing plant installed in my front yard today????

Jimmy

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Cold killed fish from or in the canals?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
That once a week trash pickup working out for ya??????????:moon

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snagged Line (3/1/2010)That once a week trash pickup working out for ya??????????:moon
ha, still enjoying 2wice week service....butstill must remember to roll it to the street..:doh

I did ck my bait freezer first but NOT, the smell ranges all the way to wally world....First time I smelled the fish kill from many weeks ago...geez, I feel sorry for the canal residents north of hwy 98...

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kelley,

Hope the wind doesn't change for ya! Boy is it bad over here...

Jimmy

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
jjam (3/1/2010)Kelley,

Hope the wind doesn't change for ya! Boy is it bad over here...

Jimmy
GuessI been lucky. We have not had that problem. Even with the canal in the back. Felt sorry for those on the other side of 98. But smell must be strong if it is reaching you. I am only a few blocks away from you

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,261 Posts
Streetwalkers migrating from Brownsville to Tiger point to avoid the police? Happens a lot during raid season!

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bonita dan (3/1/2010)Streetwalkers migrating from Brownsville to Tiger point to avoid the police? Happens a lot during raid season![/quote

So, you think you hook up the Elbow Room and drag it over here, wipe it down with fish slime to lure those street walkerson deck and haul their arses back to Brownsvillebefore I :sick

It'll be worth a boat load of Land Sharks for you effort....

You da' man Dan!!!!:bowdown:bowdown

Jimmy

·
Registered
14,260 Posts
It might be the seat on your motorcycle, left over from State Road 95 in Alabama, coming from Pirate's Cove, when you said I scared the crap out of you!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts