Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We celebrated our family's 10 year of going to Red Top Mt S.P. to spend Thanksgiving week in the woods. We set up our shelter and had our usual feast on last Thursday. Though the camp ground hosts attempted to make life ruff for us, we managed to have a good time. The hosts had the mistaken belief that they were camp ground bosses. This has since been corrected. They were very rude and very inexperienced at their job. The Park Manager has assured us that this will be fixed. Anyway we ate good and here is the proof.

Lucee enjoyed her stay as well.

We used small propane fire rings due to ban on campfires. The camp hosts came by and told us these were not allowed either, though it was ok for them to have them!

Save
Save

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
what a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving. wish i could get my family to do the same. you're very lucky. everything looks delicious.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Man what a feast! How much of the food was pre-prepared at home? I can't even imagine putting together a spread like that from the trailer.

Reactions: Paymaster

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Dang man. That is quite the spread!

·
Constitution Conservative
2,581 Posts
Wowzers Paymaster! What an incredible spread for being camped out, beautiful smorgasbord of deliciousness.

Dont'cha just despise authoritarian bullies.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
looks great! yeah some of those camp host need to really take a chill pill, the park ranger power has went straight to their head.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts