Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Scott, and the Brown family for the great party!!!!

Had a good time. :bowdown

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
These out to be good. !!!!!!!!:takephoto:takephoto

Scott

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
My head still hurts,damn Captain. When did ya leave Mark?

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
I didn't pass out!:moon It was Scotts tainted chicken wings,heat from the fire,gun powder fumes that made me tired. Okay,so maybe I did pass out but I don't remember it:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do!!!:letsdrink That was fun with the flare gun's! Thanks, for bringing the entertainment Rich!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Well we made it back to Birmingham last night. Thanks soo much Scott and Pam for being such great host. Everyuone had a great time and cant think of better people to spend a New Years with. It was great to see some of my old friends and hope to see more of you guys this year.

We do have someone on the forum that needs to change his name and avatar and I wont mention names but I found one just for you. :)

·
Registered
887 Posts
Had a good time ( i think) .. tho i seem to remember being hustled home before i caused any more drama with flares/flare guns.. thanks scott..

rich

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Danggggg.... That DOES look like a car on top of that fire...????? I only had 3 beers all night... and I STILL see the car! hehehehehe:doh

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm going to quit washing my cloths for now on!!!

That has serverely damagedme for life now.I can't buy detergentor fabric softener anymore!

LMAO!!!

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
????????????????

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Halfmoon (1/2/2008)I'm going to quit washing my cloths for now on!!!

That has serverely damagedme for life now.I can't buy detergentor fabric softener anymore!

LMAO!!!
I ride the short bus, can you explain please?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It seems that my cloths smelled so good! One particular person was smelling me the rest of the night and having other people smell me.

I gave my secret away! I use snuggles fabric softener.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts