Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thank you for all the "Thank yous"! I'm sorry to the rest about the issues you have had. We are working hard to get everything ironed out. I have a long list of bugs, suggestions and todo's that I've sent to the developers of this forum and they are working on them as we speak.

·
Banned
306 Posts
New site looks cool. I too had a problem with logging in . I had to go to Fishthebridge site to log in none of the other domain names would accept my name and password.

Other than that little bump, site looks pretty clean. I'm sure it will be much smoother in a few weeks. </p>

Tight Lines, Eveyone. Capt. John</p>

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome back!!!

Luckily, I caught the notice that you would be down for a few hours. :boo

After a few days of "Server Error", I clipped the shortcut URL, and finally got in. On about the 10th login attempt, I finally got signed in.

I'm about to get started with my spring carp fishing (Northern Redfish). Here in Michigan, you have to pull out a few tons of 'em to get enough open water to cast a lure. We consider it a basic civic duty. The r'coons, skunks and mink line the bank waiting for lunch to float down.

Good luck, folks. I hope to get down that way soon.

Pepperoni

·
Registered
317 Posts
No issue on this end once i cleared out my internet history & old log in site under favorite. Googled PFF on line & saved new address...no problems. Big thanks for all you do & even allowing/taking the time to have a site such as this!

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
You don't need to be thanking us, we need to be thanking you for putting up with the hullabalew that periodiotically goes on here. Thanks for all your hard work.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts