Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed out yesterday for the last day of snapper season into nasty 3 to 5 foot seas. Only feasible spot was the dutch banks with the east northeast seas. On the way out I see another crazy person headed out in a Cape Horn. Our paths cross and it turns out to be Robert Turpin going out to oversee another drop of bridge rubble. He comes over and asks where we are going and told me he was on the radio if we needed any help during the day. This really impressed me. This man is doing a hell of a job and if he can get his way we are going to have stuff finally dropped in state waters. There should be no need to run sixteen miles to reach these spots. For the next seven months you are going to see these raggedy commercial boats that aren't capable of going to Alabama and Mississippi raping and pillaging these public spots. I wonder how some of them stay afloat. They are going to have a field day with the snappers gathering up on these spots.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
i agree with you and robert does good work. saw him leaving again this morning...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts