Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Topwater Bluefish fan
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, so much for a S.E.C. team making it to the B.C.S.

it won't feel guilty now when the GATORS beats the swamp kittens in the SEC championship game !

·
Registered
802 Posts
Actually there will most likely be a one loss team in the BCS this year. Could this be the first year where both teams have one loss?? LSU still might make it but the way this year is going don't be surprised if LSU doesn't even make the SECC. On the other hand, I'd be very surprised of Florida does. I think they're good for another loss or two.

·
Registered
958 Posts
The Gators better be thinking about Kentucky and a little less worried about the SEC champ game!!!!! I would not count kentucky out of next weeks game yet.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Baitcaster (10/13/2007)well, so much for a S.E.C. team making it to the B.C.S.

it won't feel guilty now when the GATORS beats the swamp kittens in the SEC championship game !
Here'e the link to baitcaster crying about class of LSU fans:banghead

http://pensacolafishingforum.com/fishingforum/Topic5078-3-1.aspx?Update=1

This is the same guy who wasquestioning the"class" ofLSU fans on the Tebow crying thread. I don't think herealized when he stated "lol I rest my case", that the secondpicture postedon the page that he was cryingabout was an Auburn picture. Please don't single handedly make a case for "Florida fans having no class". Especially after I posted a congrats Kentucky post and several LSU fans chimed in w/ the same response. I maintain my opinion that your sour grapes must taste really bad, baitcaster. Relax and enjoy the rest of the season. :clap

Clapping for the SEC. And with all of that out of the way, let's go catch some fish sometime baitcaster! I like Florida and Tebow too! I wish he played for LSU!

·
Topwater Bluefish fan
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually, i did know that was an auburn post (surprise, surprise)

it wasn't the fact my team was being ribbed on, it was just the tasteless attack on tebow, that's all.

you're right, it's SEC football, the best there is.

and yes, we gotta be concerned about the wildcats, AND the gamecocks And the commadores !

4,058 Posts
FizzyLifter (10/13/2007)Actually there will most likely be a one loss team in the BCS this year.

are you kidding me? before the end of the season (probably the month), ohio state, boston college, south florida, and the rest of the top ten will have another loss. BCS championship will DEFINATELY feature teams with at least one loss for each team. most of those teams have just snuck in because of upsets and weak schedules (ohio state only plays 2 "ranked" teams, and both are between #20 and 25. they are nobody. look for at least 3, possibly 4 sec teams to be in the top 10 at the end of the regular season.

oh and by the way, look for lswho? to stumble again v.s. the REAL tigers this weekend.

·
Topwater Bluefish fan
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
d45miller (10/14/2007)Alright baitcaster! Hug it out man! Let's go catch a fish and watch a game sometime!!!!:grouphug:toast
lol, ok ..ok :toast

here's to what has to be one of the strangest football seasons i've ever seen !

·
Registered
201 Posts
The Blue Hoo (10/14/2007)
FizzyLifter (10/13/2007)Actually there will most likely be a one loss team in the BCS this year.

are you kidding me? before the end of the season (probably the month), ohio state, boston college, south florida, and the rest of the top ten will have another loss. BCS championship will DEFINATELY feature teams with at least one loss for each team. most of those teams have just snuck in because of upsets and weak schedules (ohio state only plays 2 "ranked" teams, and both are between #20 and 25. they are nobody. look for at least 3, possibly 4 sec teams to be in the top 10 at the end of the regular season.

oh and by the way, look for lswho? to stumble again v.s. the REAL tigers this weekend.

i don't see that happening...although i really could care less:letsdrink

it certainly is a weird season..... usf and boston college are top 5 in the country and auburn fans are still talking shit after 2 losses......crazy indeed

·
Registered
958 Posts
AUBuilder (10/14/2007)
The Blue Hoo (10/14/2007)

Thats right. WAR DAMN EAGLE!

I hope not, but you never know Auburn is playing better and LSUhas been sucking a big one for a couple of weeks now!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts