Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the guys that showed up in the south end of BW this morning at 6:30 talking loudly and then at 7:01 turning the area into your personal shooting range for over an hour :mad:. Im sure the hundreds and hundreds of rapid fire rounds you guys fired off at peek time this morning during the rut helped out the other hunters in the area just as much as it help me out. Gotta love public land.

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
It is a pain. But its public land and it happens. Sounds like you need to be farther in the woods!!!

Deer are moving mid morning and mid day near us so sit tight

·
Registered
569 Posts
Always hated getting to sleep early the night before, getting up well before daylight, getting into the woods quietly, and then having someone else ruin the entire morning just after daybreak.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This wasn't just gun shots, this was rifle, pistol and 22 something shooting as fast as the trigger could be pulled off and on while talking and some yelling.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
This wasn't just gun shots, this was rifle, pistol and 22 something shooting as fast as the trigger could be pulled off and on while talking and some yelling.
That was FWC Keeping up with their shooting Training Hours . They needed to shoot like they were in Live Action. :shifty: Wouldn't put it past them.

·
Super Moderator
29,885 Posts
Guys, I told ya that we should have brought the 50 BMG too!!!! I tell ya, one day ya'll will listen to me!!! I'm still deaf in my ears from all the shooting!!!! hahahaa

Yepper, public land hunting can be a pain!!! That's what it's about......

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
Guys, I told ya that we should have brought the 50 BMG too!!!! I tell ya, one day ya'll will listen to me!!! I'm still deaf in my ears from all the shooting!!!! hahahaa

Yepper, public land hunting can be a pain!!! That's what it's about......
I knew you wouldn't be happy with the 900lbs of tannerite I brought. Can't make ya happy for nothing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts