Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being that its Thanksgiving and the year, possibly the world, winding down I just wanted to give thanks to all the guys on the forum for helping me out so much with this new aspect of the sport of fishing. Whew that was a long sentence.

I also wanted to ask how every one's year was. It was a fantastic first year for me.

Notable catches include:

Countless snapper, including a beast thirty five inch fish
Countless kings and bobos
Nineteen Mahi-mahi
Several cobia, though non legal
Three BFT
A few grouper and triggers
Some amazing sightings like dozens and dozens of sea turtles including some giant leather backs, several sailfish including being there when SniperPeeps got his, and a once in a lifetime opportunity to swim with a whale shark.

I didnt get me a sail this year but I cant complain. Thanks again and looking forward to hearing a run down of every one's year.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'm thankful for PFF! Without this forum I'd still be paddling around getting skunked near about every trip! lol. I hope next year is good to me like this year was to you! I've definitely made some great memories and seen some cool things. Sailfish jumping sharks sky'ing, lots of turtles, and most memorable a spotted eagle ray. Offshore I caught numerous kings and bobos. Nothing too special. Inshore Ive managed to keep track of the reds and specks and learn alot about their behavior and what to do to get them biting! Im definitely still learning but I really cant wait for next year!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am thankful for my first kayak fishing in Saltwater and the bay. Very firsts for me were Redfish, Speck, king mackeral and cobia. I started knifemaking this year as well, so... Two Of my dreams have been made possible, so a big thank you goes to those that have helped me along the way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts