Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to personally thank Chris for the Site and all the hard work he does. Thank you sir for a job well done. Thanks for changing my Screen name back too.:bowdown:bowdown

·
Registered
555 Posts
I second that! Chris has put in a lot of long hours to make this site what it is and I can't thank him enough. Great job! BTW Chris, are you ever going to go fishing again?Your boat is collecting more barnacles as we speak. Drop by the marina sometime if you get a chance, we'd love to see you. Maybe we can go chase a flounder one night.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I just read this...

You are welcome!

Jake, I plan on coming down to the marina every day but work has a chain hold on me right now. It should all slow down after the 1st of the year though and I will be able to relax a little bit and enjoy the 2008 cobia season. I hope I can get my boat back to 99% since it has been sitting up for so long. Sucks to have it and not have the time to use it!!! Too many changes in the company right now to get a break though. Software, hardware, new employees, etc, etc... I though it would have slowed down a few months ago but it has not... Plus, this forum eats up about 30 hours a week...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts