Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<P class=MsoPlainText>As a Texan is walking through his field, he sees a man drinking water from a stock tank with one of his hands.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoPlainText>The Texan shouts,"Hey don't drink that water! It has cow sh#t in it!<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoPlainText>The Man shouts back, "Soy mexicano. Yo no entiendo inglés. Hábleme español." (I'm Mexican. I don't speak English. Speak Spanish to me.)<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoPlainText>The Texan shouts back, "Utilice ambas manos. Usted conseguirá más para beber!" (Use both hands, you'll get more to drink!)<P class=MsoPlainText>Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist."<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ultralite (10/23/2007) Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist."<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Not only is that funny, it is the best way I've heard anyone put it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist."

That right there is the best I've ever seen it explained.........:clap

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Excellent. An illegal (undocumented) mexican, was driving drunk, with no licence or insurance in my neighborhood the other nite,and tried to back into my truck with his truck. I had to back up 100 feet to keep him from hitting me (new truck, or I would have floored it) I called ECSD and they could not arrest him, because.........He doesnt speak english. He was free to go.:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:hoppingmad:hoppingmad:hoppingmad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts