Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently opened a store in Orange Beach Alabama. For those of you that do not know what Tervis is they are insulated cups that keep drinks hot for 2 to 3 hours and cold drinks cold for 3 to 5 hours. They don't sweat or leave rings around the table, the are virtually unbreakable, dishwasher safe, and most importantly they have a lifetime guarantee. Anything happens to your cups that you don't like you can send them back to us and we replace them for free for life. We have all different types of designs such as all sports (college, NFL, MLB, and NBA Teams) Guy Harvey designs mossy oak real tree , and etc there is something for everyone here, stop by and see us my name is Shaun I m the store manager. We are located in The Wharf or you can order over the phone at 251-923-4121. We will give great discounts to all Pensacola Fishing Forum members and we ship free! Stop by today

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
This is a nice cup for sure. We have bunches of them. I'll have to stop by next time I'm down that way. Best of luck with the new store.

·
Bearded Brotula
14,190 Posts
I have about 50 of these things. I hate a glass that leaves a ring or sweats in my cup holders.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I own probably 20 Tervis tumblers and love them , great whiskey cups! I came in to the store a couple weeks back and there is definitely a wide range of selections . Good luck, I'll be back again

·
Registered
529 Posts
I vouch for them as well!

Don't be tempted by knock off's like Tropic or other such glasses. They aren't made as well and have poor quality control. I believe in paying for something once, not 3 times. We have numerous Tervis glasses at our house and now give those as wedding presents. Might as well get those young couples started out right!

Cheers,

Bob

·
Registered
726 Posts
Don't be tempted by knock off's like Tropic or other such glasses. They aren't made as well and have poor quality control. I believe in paying for something once, not 3 times. We have numerous Tervis glasses at our house and now give those as wedding presents. Might as well get those young couples started out right!

Cheers,

Bob
I'm getting married Saturday id love a Tervis tumbler !

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alex come by and see me we need to get up sometime! Thanks everyone for the great comments I really appreciate them we are off to a great start and hope thing only get better!

·
Registered
593 Posts
We recently opened a store in Orange Beach Alabama. For those of you that do not know what Tervis is they are insulated cups that keep drinks hot for 2 to 3 hours and cold drinks cold for 3 to 5 hours. They don't sweat or leave rings around the table, the are virtually unbreakable, dishwasher safe, and most importantly they have a lifetime guarantee. Anything happens to your cups that you don't like you can send them back to us and we replace them for free for life. We have all different types of designs such as all sports (college, NFL, MLB, and NBA Teams) Guy Harvey designs mossy oak real tree , and etc there is something for everyone here, stop by and see us my name is Shaun I m the store manager. We are located in The Wharf or you can order over the phone at 251-923-4121. We will give great discounts to all Pensacola Fishing Forum members and we ship free! Stop by today
If I was to order by phone do you have a website to choose from??? I have one and I'm tired of washing it. Im kinda like Si from Duck Dynasty.

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
I'm drinking out of one right now. I love Tervis...I have all sorts of sizes and designs. I will be in to see you...I am always looking for more and the accessories that go with them. Love that handle for the big tumbler and the sippy lids.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
If I was to order by phone do you have a website to choose from??? I have one and I'm tired of washing it. Im kinda like Si from Duck Dynasty.
Yes go to Tervis.com pick out what you want then call the store if you order online they charge shipping and cant give discounts like I can. You can customize anything you want through the store also we can do everything Tervis.com can

1 - 15 of 15 Posts