Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever fish Tee Lake...up near the mouth of 11-mile creek and the Perdido River? Just curious if I was wasting my time or not...I fished it today, as well as 11-mile creek mouth and Heron Bayou...was a hot, slow day.

·
Registered
101 Posts
We went fished Tee Lake a couple of weeks ago with Capt Eric. Not a bite, he said it would be real good in the fall.

Jim

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brant Peacher (6/8/2008)That area holds fish during the cooler months but its not great right now.Hey what boat launch did you use to fish that area? The one I use to use closed down.

Brant Peacher

tackle rep

The dirt ramp on Heron Bayou at the intersection of 98 and Dog Track.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I have caught flounder and reds in there. I usually start at the stumps/roots around the mouth of eleven mile and then work my way to Tee. The stumps/roots seem to be best for me for reds while fishing a chartruese spinnerbait, The mouth then usually has a speck or 2 off a white jerkbait or topwater rapala, The section between 11 mile and the entrance to tee usually holds a flounder or red off that shallow sandflat with a rapala or gulp shrimp. Then into tee with a gulp usually finds a small red or flounder. Definitly NOT EVERYTIME but....that is usually a fairly productive pattern for me when they are there

I also use the ramp at Heron. Not a bad lil dirt ramp but ya gotta get there early due to parking. If ya see a big boy with an emerald green sprint bass boat....say hi. That's me. I have found the bassboat is the perfect size for Heron, bayou Marcus, eleven mile fishin':bowdown

1 - 5 of 5 Posts