Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Didn't I see that big snapper at FloweRama? One of those plastic yard art thingies?

Great fishing boys!

·
Registered
753 Posts
That biggest one did look different. LOL Congrats on slaying them yesterday!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Nice haul. Nice jump on the KW board.:clap

Anyone got any nice bottom numbers over this way (Pcola), just offshore, that are holding S and G so I can go and catch some with squid, cigs and live bait, so I can put points on the KW board and go home with some G for supper? Huh! Anyone? Don't all shout at once:)

·
Registered
741 Posts
Bonsaifishrman (2/8/2010)Nice haul. Nice jump on the KW board.:clap

Anyone got any nice bottom numbers over this way (Pcola), just offshore, that are holding S and G so I can go and catch some with squid, cigs and live bait, so I can put points on the KW board and go home with some G for supper? Huh! Anyone? Don't all shout at once:)
To bad those G's are out of season right now.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Brandonshobie (2/8/2010)
Bonsaifishrman (2/8/2010)Nice haul. Nice jump on the KW board.:clap

To bad those G's are out of season right now.
G Wiz, just when I thought I could go get a G and bring it home to put on the Charcoal G.:doh

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm curious, how far out do you go and how deep on a kayak. I bet it is one heck of a rush pulling up a big snapper in a kayak.

·
Registered
42 Posts
well i did have this great map all labeled with thecoords anda big X to mark the spot...but i couldnt get the dang thing to post :banghead :banghead lol so i guess they are safe for the time being :letsdrink

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was just wondering, but no need to worry I fish out of Ft. Morgan. I would have to go a lot further out to get to 6o ft of water, like 10 miles or more.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts