Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,516 Posts
That's a nice slaying day right there. I tried straitening them pics but fer some reason I couldn't!!!

When you take pics w/ your phone, turn your phone sideways instead of upright like you use it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for fixing pics, we came out of carrabelle so we mainly stayed in the nw side of the box. Suprised that there was no current, lost very little tackle and threw back as many as we kept. Loved it and will be planning another trip soon. The oil rigs out of pensacola are next for the Gypsy team, yellow fins here we come.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I fish primarily out of carrabelle . And have been very interested in a middle grounds trip for some time now ..how far are the grounds of of carrabelle ? What size boat are you going out there in ? I have a 25' walk around with twin 140 Suzukis and get around 2.6mpg at 26kt crusing in good weather

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We fish mainly out of carrabelle in a 34 venture twin 300 zukes. It's about 80 miles not a bad ride at 30-35 cruise speed, just keep an eye on weather have all your safety gear in order and maybe buddy boat with someone. This is a awesome trip for a bottom fisherman.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We fish mainly out of carrabelle in a 34 venture twin 300 zukes. It's about 80 miles not a bad ride at 30-35 cruise speed, just keep an eye on weather have all your safety gear in order and maybe buddy boat with someone. This is a awesome trip for a bottom fisherman.
Thank you , we are planning another trip out there in august. Hope to see some locals out there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts