Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some Co-workers out into Big Lagoon for some Inshore action ... several Redfish , numerous Speckled Trout , just GOOD times on the water :hungry

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
good report fred! looks like a fun trip... phil, that's a nice speck...

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Yaksquatch for the pics ... I'm no Computer genius , but I DO know how to load pics , why can't I host the pics the way I did it ?? ... also , I tried to use the Icon to post them and I couldn't get THAT work either :doh ... anyone notice the Redfish I caught didn't have a Spot on one side ?? ... there was one on the other side though , never seen that before ...

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,443 Posts
Pourman1 (20/05/2010)Thanks Yaksquatch for the pics ... I'm no Computer genius , but I DO know how to load pics , why can't I host the pics the way I did it ?? ... also , I tried to use the Icon to post them and I couldn't get THAT work either :doh ... anyone notice the Redfish I caught didn't have a Spot on one side ?? ... there was one on the other side though , never seen that before ...
Great report and NICE pics... Thanks.

About pictures...

When you click on the picture link it is preselected to "Link Image". Right underneath you can select "Upload Image". Select that, then you can "Browse" and upload as before. It works faster than it used to as well.

I assume it confuses a lot of guys used to the old way, but the old way is one click away.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts