Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gman just called to see if i had a spot open for this year,unfortunately it was a little late. Some others had shown interest but didnt make the final cut. Here's a second chance. Greg '' Gman'' is a good fisherman and will definately be stacking some points. Since he is allready a member of Bloody Waters Kayak Fishing Team , I am making him captain of Team Bloody Waters 2. It's Still Bloody Waters , just an expanded division. Any yakkers out there interested in fishing Kayak Wars 2010 ? Chaps? you on a team yet? post here or shoot me a p.m. Good Luck.:bowdown

·
Registered
210 Posts
Joe bag o donuts is looking for one more on his team. And they don't have a team name yet.. However I think it would be better to come up with a different name.. but it's not up to me.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya Yakflies. Bloody Waters Kayak Fishing Team is more than five members, We are just using the same name to promote the whole team.Gman is wanting to fish and fish hard. Theres perks to being on the team and without the name involved, it wont work for our sponsors. Its still Team Bloody Waters , just a second division .:letsdrink

·
Registered
481 Posts
YakFlies (1/28/2010)Joe bag o donuts is looking for one more on his team. And they don't have a team name yet.. However I think it would be better to come up with a different name.. but it's not up to me.
Yeah your right about the name:banghead....and as far as sponsors do we really need another team to support? I think we should keep it simple and just have one bada$$ team!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh dusty!

dont you worry, this is just a for fun tourney. As far as spreading the wealth, it's always based on effort. Even a team mate that has a lower catch average, can still prove to be valuable . You teach, they learn. Dont worry, we are going to put on a show!!!!:shedevil:letsdrink

·
Registered
503 Posts
Thanks for help Yakflies, but our team is now full and ready to rumble. We're voting on the name now so expect the name to be announced today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
:shedevil!!! oh yeah im fully rigged and ready to go now water proof camera and all.if only i had a camera for last year i could have had somethin to show for those 7 pound specs i was catchin last year....... :takephoto:doh

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
G-man (1/29/2010):shedevil!!! oh yeah im fully rigged and ready to go now water proof camera and all.if only i had a camera for last year i could have had somethin to show for those 7 pound specs i was catchin last year....... :takephoto:doh
Gman, why not just go ahead and make an announcement that you are starting a team and put the announcement everywhere on pff and on GCKFA and over on Kayak Wars and all the late comers will sign up with you. You only need 3 to get posted and you can add the others after registration.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts