Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night my wife and I were just hanging around the house, I notice the front door was open. Since it was about dark, I decided to close it up and lock it. My wife then ask why I did that, she said she was hot and wanted the cool breeze to come in. I looked at her and explained that I was not closing the door to piss her off, I was cosing the door because I didnt want to kill anyone tonight by just inviting them right up in our home. That got me thinking that if someone did just walk up in our house uninvited and I didnt know them them I would probley have to go in defence mode and start killing folks. So policy at my house from now on is keep the doors locked after dark, just so I am not put in that position to have to defend my family.:usaflag

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
Hey Roger that one. Could ruin someones day with a 357 slug between the eyes.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
better to ruin that bass terd's day than mine though. i'm not goin down like that.

for the thief.................:moon

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang right Justified...I have repeatedly told my Family that if someone comes on ourhome and they are unknown and unwelcome, just killem and call 911 to report a murder. This town is getting alittle crazy and never know what could happen. Just by leaving your front door open and unlocked might just perpetuate a situation that should not have occured.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Florida's "Stand Your Ground Law" is very liberal. It covers anywhere that you might be. In a car, tent, boat, or even walking in a parking lot. The key is the you have to be "in fear of your safety".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts