Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellarz....I have not shot my Omega in a few yrs...long story.

When loading this am...i put the 209 primer in and it doesnt seat all the way down fully. I don't remember this from prior usage. It sticks out about 1/4"...is this correct?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Usually they seat if I remember right...probably a bit of junk keeping it from seating. Find out when you shoot it if it works or not!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys...like I said...have not shot or loaded it in some time. I guess I will find out!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Here you go jdog. Have not figured out how to cut and paste with the phone yet. But I posted a pic in my album
Is this how your cap sits

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
it does not seat flush, been hunting with mine the past 3 days.... this allows for easy insertion & removal....good luck...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks fellaz!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Mines the same way....so it must be by design. Getcha one of those primer picker tools....great for range day as they start to stick after 2 shots or so.

·
whitetail buck hunting
88 Posts
My dad seats perfectly no gap or anything and my brothers is the same and they are both 10+ years old. Theres a lifetime warranty on the omegas so you could call TC and they should repair it.

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,385 Posts
mine doesnt seat all the way either, looks just like the one in pic, i dont see how you could remove the primer after shot if it did seat all the way.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks again fellerz!

I hope to bust a cap on one this week!

·
Super Moderator
29,534 Posts
Look at that rust BBob!!!! you oughta be ashamed of yourself!!!! hahaha

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Look at that rust BBob!!!! you oughta be ashamed of yourself!!!! hahaha
Dang...you boys give no slack!

Clean that old smokepole up man! I am thinking about having mine Rhino lined! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts