Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife is in a all female mardis gras crew over here in orange beach and this event is organized by them... it has a sampling from many local resturants... it is requested that you bring a unopened toy for the marine corps toys for tots and themoney donation is for alabama education foundation. the dress is island elegant so my wife makes me were shoes...(she likes me to dress up once in a while )so if anyone can make it the info is on the poster..... if you have anyone else not on here that you think might be intereseted please pass it along........ i am excited about this year because i have missed the last 3 due to being out here on the rig.

thanks guys .... o and gals...

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
badazzchef (11/2/2009)And yours truly will have a booth setup with some serious shrimp & grits

I have had your shrimp and grits....they are truly worth going to the charity benefit just to eat them! :hungry

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wasnt shureif you were coming chris but suspected you would be..... not sure of the other vendors ... but im excited after having to hear about them for the last 3 years.....

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it moved to the caribe and now is at the warf convention center.... will be much more room !!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
na just one... the location changed from year to year. the convention center is pretty big..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts