Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I were in pcola today and I heard taste of Jerusalem off pace was really good. Had the mixed grill with lamb chop upgrade. The pita bread came with a bunch of dips, food was good but the value was great. We both filled up on the bread and dips , so most of the mixed grill made it home for leftovers tonight. Total bill was 21 bucks aprox not incl tip. It’s a hole in the wall but would recommend if you like Mediterranean food

·
Registered
12,784 Posts
I agree. Last time I went it wasn’t as good as usual, but normally it’s just as you described. The are moving in a month or two just down the road to the old Oscars.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Drove by the old Oscars yesterday. Noticed the signage. Gonna have to give it a try for sure.
Thanks for the tip. Always looking for good restaurants, especially inexpensive ones.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That place is amazing.
we were pleasantly surprised with this place, correct me if I’m wrong anyone but I think the bread and dips are all free? we ate 2 baskets of bread and with all the dips I was full before the meal even came out. What I think makes this place special is I don’t think you can get this quality food and ethnicity type anywhere else in the panhandle.. did overhear the waitress say something about a butcher shoppe with their meats going in at the new place, but not sure on that as I was shoveling food down my throat at that moment :ROFLMAO:

·
eating tasty
3,754 Posts
Will have to try it. Drove through Brownsville randomly the other day and noticed it. We always liked 4 winds, sounds similar but maybe cheaper and less pushy!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Speaking of Four Winds...it has new owners. Be prepared for a serious upgrade and no more pushy!
that man was a legend, best salesmen in the panhandle! he weeded out the weak🤣 I always thought of him like this lol

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
My wife lived in the middle east for a while and loved many of the foods she had there... it's never been my thing but she says Taste of Jerusalem really gets it right for what they sell.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts