Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 2 AL 80s for sale, hydro'd but need VIP $90/each. 1 Steel 72 hydro'd but needs VIP $50 or $200 for all three tanks. Upgrading to HP steels so thats why I'm selling. Also, have a scubapro front adjustable BC in black size XL used but in very good condition $125 and a 100 qt. Green Gott or Igloo (can't remember) cooler in good condition (some scratches on it) for $30. Everything will be available for pick up 11 May. Sorry can't post pics due to slow bandwidth. Can email tank pics if needed.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Great price on the steel 72.... if you need a tax deductible receipt for donation then thats a great tank for the Escambia Search & Rescue Dive
team..... were short on funds at the moment but we are a 501c3 and I can write you a tax deductible letter... Just worth a mention...

Clint
501-1969

·
Banned
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, sounds like a plan if you would be able to pick-up Clint, I'll be glad to donate. Or maybe we can coordinate a time when I'm over in P'cola. $160 now for the 2 80s if buy together, want to make way for the new HPs.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Thank you Sir..... please call me and I would be happy to work it out with you.... Thanks for your support.... Its been a busy year for us already, and this tank will be a great addition to help us out.... K-P, just let me know what you need me to do....

Clint
501-1969...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts