Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do y'all think? This ought to be a good gameeven thoughIndy should be w/o several key starters (TB missing a couple also)......I believe we can still pull out a win, though. 5-0...here we come.:letsparty:moon

·
Registered
241 Posts
would love to see the game, but I don't think anyones airing it. Bucs defense should be tough for Peyton, but I believe the Colts will win.

I spose I'll be watching the Carolina - saints game & then see Green Bay beat Chicago tonight.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to NFL.com, it should be aired on FOX. If you have DIRECTV, channel 713 (HD 721). The game will also be aired on Sirius radio 123 or 119. Good luck tuning in fellow Colts fan:letsdrink

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm hoping Tampa Bay wins...Kiffin said "Tampa has the best team now that they've ever had..

The games starts at 4:00 on FOX .

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Lyin Dog (10/7/2007)

I spose I'll be watching the Carolina - saints game
We were in New Orleans today for that game...It was a nailbiter in the last few minutes! But you shoulda seen the New Orleans local fans - they were walking out of the stadium afterwards trash talking and turning their jerseys inside out - they giving up on their own hometown team :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts