Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Lost Key Tackle, just started an inventory clearance sale. I have left the clearance prices as marked last month, lowered a bunch more, plus get 10% off entire purchase. 10-80% savings off rods (About 1500), reels (+200), and terminal tackle. For example, Penn Spinfisher 750SSM combo with 7' Slammer rod, regularly $129, reduced to $99.99, but now only $90! Similar savings throughout store. Open Monday-Saturday, 7-5. 458-6552. Located at the corner of Blue Angel and Dog Track Road.

I also have the entire store up for sale. Wholesale price of inventory less 10% plus cost of fixtures less 30%. A real bargain for someone wanting to own a growing business.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Steve, ya ain't closin' shop are ya?:reallycrying

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm afraid so, I have a couple great job offers to go back in to the paper industry that are just too good to turn down. Really hope to find someone that wants to keep the store with the same spirit. Thanks for asking. I will be there until Christmas.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Really hate to see you close or sell. The wife and I enjoyed shopping there!:banghead Best of Luck!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I am still activly trying to get the capital. Anybody who might beinterestred in partnering with me and getting this tackle shop send me a PM.

Thanks

Sky

·
Banned
1,645 Posts
lostkeytackle (11/5/2007)I'm afraid so, I have a couple great job offers to go back in to the paper industry that are just too good to turn down. Really hope to find someone that wants to keep the store with the same spirit. Thanks for asking. I will be there until Christmas.

Steve,

What do you do in the paper industry?

I sell process air systems to mills.

Just curious...Gary Brooks

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
Sorry to hear you are packin up. Do you by any chance have a shimano trevala 6'6" spinning in light.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sorry, I don't have the Shimano. I do have the Challenger jigging rod which is excellent. I think it is $79 plus 10% off.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Steve hate to hear the news. Your store is a good one and it really helped to round out the excellent B/T store options here in Pcola.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I stopped by the store tonight and got a Shimano Tekota800 and a Penn 750ssm combo. Great deal on the combo. Thanks Steve... sorry I did not see you there and sad to hear you are closing shop. You will be missed.

·
Registered
862 Posts
dang, I've been bragging on your shop to alot of friends, Hope you find a buyer that will keep it going...

meanwhile, I'll be back

I need a pinfish trap and a couple TLD 25's, some stretch 25's, I'll be back soon

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
Steve: I'm not looking for the trevala for a jigging rod I'm looking to replace my custom made ultralight I fed toa dolphin fish when I got hooked while being careless while unhooking a dolphin this summer.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
lostkeytackle (11/5/2007)I'm afraid so, I have a couple great job offers to go back in to the paper industry that are just too good to turn down. Really hope to find someone that wants to keep the store with the same spirit. Thanks for asking. I will be there until Christmas.
Well that just SUCKS :reallycrying

Steve, I have really enjoyed you and your store. You have always had the generous and "can I help you?" attitude that more stores need today. Thank You for the service you have provided

·
Registered
264 Posts
Bought some items yesterday. Its shame the shop is closing. I appreciate all the help.

I will be bringing some freinds by thee this weekend.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
390 Posts
are you open today (sunday). i just tried to call no answer. maybe that is a clue that you ain't. but i will still drive by just to get outta the house.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TLD 25's are reduced to $139.99 less 10% off for a final price of $125.99.

Also have a few Penn 550 Spinfisher combos left at only $89.99 less 10% for a final price of $80!

Just reduced a bunch of Penn boat rods from $49 down to $9.99.

10% off everything in store continues!

·
Registered
530 Posts
awesome well my mother will be by there sometime...im up in tuscaloosa and she didnt know whatkind of stuff to get mefor christmas so i told her to just go and ask for your help in finding some stuff so help a brother out!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Steve,

I stopped by around 4:15pm today and got one of your Penn 550 combos for my brother...Your prices cannot be beat !!!! I will be there for my Christmas shopping !!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts