Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be closing Lost Key Bait and Tackle on December 22nd. I have just about everything in the store at clearance price plus an additional 10% off storewide. For Forum members, This Friday and Saturday only I am offering an additional 10% off everything except the reels. I already have them marked so low that I am losing enough money.

Thanks to all the Forum members with their valuable comments the past few weeks. I am really having a lot of second thoughts about returning to industry but the job is just too good to turn down. Look forward to seeing you all before I close completely.

Store fixtures are also dirt cheap!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Steve,

I am up in Oxford aL and wondered if you have a on-line catalogue that I can shop and buy some items from you? Do you do phone-in, ship to orders?

Fred

·
Registered
15 Posts
Steve,

I am just getting started learning how to offshore fish and am looking for terminal tackle, line, hooks, boat stuff, etc. to give you an idea what I'm shopping for.

Fred

·
Registered
66 Posts
Dang....I sure hate to hear this. Steve runs a great store and has some of the best prices in town, especially on frozen bait. I don't know of anywhere else you can buy a 5# box of cigs for 12 bucks! I'll be stopping buy to stock up...good luck Steve!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Stopped in at Lost Key Bait and Tackle with my 2 sons and bought about $80.00 tackle---1 rod,line and soft baits for reds,specks,flounder. Nice visit with Steve...what a class act,my sons were really impressed.If any forum members get a chance go by and visit and bring a friend.He has some great deals on tackle.Steve,thanks for spending time with Ben,Brian and myself.Brian really likes the Shakespear rod.See you next week for more tackle.

·
Registered
530 Posts
hey steve thanks for holding that gaff for me earlier. ive about got my mom talked into getting me some new reels from you after i head back up to school.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great guy with a really nice tackle shop. Picked up a stradic 4000fi (the new version) today and couldn't be happier with the price and service. This is the third reel I've bought from LKBT and I have my eye on a cabo that will make number four. Rare that I leave a store and want to say thanks to the proprietor but in this case it's appropriate so thanks, hope whatever decision you make works out for you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you, customers like you make it hard to walk away. Not sure if I really want to have a boss again but if I don't like it I will be back.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts