Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Man you do some cool stuff. I like how that wahoo painting in the other thread looks like it's coming out at ya.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I am open to feedback both good and bad. I want to know what you guys like and dislike about them. I try to do things a little different than the norm. I really like to paint Big, like lifesize, so if anyone catches a fish and wants an option other than a fish mount then I can paint it.

Brad

·
Registered
183 Posts
I was interested in the Wahoo painting Huachanango has for sale in the other post so I swung by his office today when I was in Foley. Unfortunately for me, the Wahoo painting had already been sold. I can say these pictures do his work no justice. Very lifelike and tasteful work from a fellow fisherman. While it was too large for the space I had in mind, he has a piece that portrays a client and guide on a flats skiff that is really cool. I measured the space for the Swordfish painting and it will work so consider it sold. Thanks, James

·
Super Moderator
12,706 Posts
that is an awesome painting!!!

(you can see the reflection of the PFF by the way:letsdrink)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
VS200B (11/9/2007)that is an awesome painting!!!

(you can see the reflection of the PFF by the way:letsdrink)

You should see the wahoo on my wall! It's way better in person and I absolutely love the style.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts