Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have some good charter recommendations for an overnight-er or two day swordfish trip out of Destin? Would love a two day trip with some good bottom fishing or tuna fishing mixed in....

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Go to Venice,LA and book with Eddie Burger

Fish a day, skip a day, fish a day. Catch lots of fish with a guy who knows his stuff. Eddie won't take you for a boat ride.

Better yet, call him and ask him when would be the best time. He will give you the straight skinny and give you a great trip.

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Fish a day, skip a day, fish a day. Catch lots of fish with a guy who knows his stuff. Eddie won't take you for a boat ride.

Better yet, call him and ask him when would be the best time. He will give you the straight skinny and give you a great trip.
He said “out of Destin”

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Both Adam Peeples of “One Shot Charters” and Tim Kline of “Recess Charters” can put you on them, but I’m not sure about two or day trips.

·
Registered
400 Posts
When are you planning on going? I'm looking at a trip in may and may be looking for another person or two. I plan on going with recess.

·
Banned
161 Posts
Half hitch tackle posted about a charter that has gone something like 4 for 5 on swords their last 3 trips. Their website isn't working for me but that's worth checking out.

·
Mines Bigger
2,646 Posts
That was One Shot Charters, He's been crushing them in the middle of winter. 2-2 2-2 1-1

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Reactions: jmunoz
1 - 11 of 11 Posts