Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Splittine (10/22/2009)If you dont mind me asking what are you fishing for? You keep mentioning the fish is 2lbs.
If I only knew =) I am not fishing, I am TRYING to fish. I do catch fish once in a while, but I don't have good enough knowledge/rod/reel to say that I am fishing. I can't even identify fish. I've been learning A LOT lately on the forums though and as of now, I know the differences between rods/reels/actions/lb test and so on. Just a few weeks ago I didn't know anything about it. Perhaps now, you can tell me what kind of fish this one is?

This fish size is what I usually get. It is one of the following: Golden Trout, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Trophy Trout, Small Mouth Bass, Large Mouth Bass, Crappie. At least that's what they said they have on the website. That's probably even less then 2 pounds. What do you think?

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4170/dsc07933i.jpg

Here is one more fish. I was just wondering what do you think it weights (approximately)? That's a largest fish I ever caught and I didn't know what to do with it. I just let it go. Also, is that a Carp?

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5576/1403624361l.jpg

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
joe(Team Miss Emily) (10/22/2009)i cant tell what the fish in the first pic is but yes the second one is a carp. where you fishing at if you dont mind me askin?
Small fish was at the Kern River, near Isabella Lake where I usually fish.

The big fish was at the Big Bear lake where I only fished once.

That's in California though.

Can you, or anyone else, approximately tell me how much do those fishes weight?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
drifterfisher (10/23/2009)walworld fish scale around ten bucks .......knowing how much that "whopper" really weighed ,priceless....
LMAO! :clap:clap:clap:clap

I've always liked the variety in the Trout family. It'd def be a great place to meet up and try to catch Walter, yeah, he's still on my bucket list.

Chris

21 - 26 of 26 Posts