Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

always a good day when everyone gets a deer. alabama doe

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Geronimo (1/17/2010)Good hunt. Now the work begins.

Which one are you in the picture?
middle but i shot the doe. as sson s i turned camera on it was flashing battery so i handed it to girlfriend and everyone just grabbed a deer.

·
Super Moderator
28,499 Posts
Good job putting the meat away....now that you've killed enough bacon fer 5 lifetimes:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I just wanted to make sure in case I bump into you at Scotch next week. Although we've spoken on the forum and pm'd each other many times, I wouldn't know you if I saw you and would hate to walk right past you without knowing it.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jason (1/17/2010)Good job putting the meat away....now that you've killed enough bacon fer 5 lifetimes:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink
its kind of funny, we have only killed 12 to 15 pigs this year and that is way down from last year.. they are fun to hunt and they make a bad deer huntin trip good when one walks out. we will start though slaying the pigs again here soon hopefully.

geronimo, i have to take someone hunting next weekend which will limit my hunting ability so i may hunt some private land by the house. my brother and his friend though are seriously thinking about coming up there to hunt, but as always plans can change. good luck and if you hunt where you have been you should see some deer.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
i called josh as he was loading the boat. he said that yall took it easy on the deer. yall could have killed the li mits but didn't want to do all the draging that came with shooting more does. sounds like it was a blast-except for having to ride a boat to the hunting spots. ...tony

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hyco (1/18/2010)i called josh as he was loading the boat. he said that yall took it easy on the deer. yall could have killed the li mits but didn't want to do all the draging that came with shooting more does. sounds like it was a blast-except for having to ride a boat to the hunting spots. ...tony
yea he told me you called or he called you. we could have shot all the does we wanted and he had another cow horn get him while he was putting his stand up. i hate to tell you this but you are missing some fine hunts for them cane cutters by not riding in a boat! you can get in the boat and close your eyes and in 15 minutes it will be over.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
somebody might accuse me of fishing if they see me in a boat. heck, my old plugs might even get sea sick..............tony

·
Registered
478 Posts
Come on Tony I promise where we launch from you won't see anybody you know! LOL I am off all week give me a call whenever you want to run!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
i'm going to come and go with yall. just don't try and drownd me like yall did the newspaper guy last year..............tony

1 - 15 of 15 Posts